Use of IVs
At Rejuvenate U Wellness Clinic, we offer mobile IV treatments to help alleviate and treat several conditions including:
- Hangovers: Our hangover treatment uses a combination of vitamins, fluids, anti-nausea medication and electrolytes to detoxify the body and bring quick relief from the effects of a hangover within 30 to 60 minutes.
- Dehydration: Our dehydration treatment contains a combination of IV fluids and electrolytes that will help you feel rejuvenated and refreshed in no time. If you’re dehydrated after hiking, kayaking or engaging in any other outdoor activity, our dehydration treatment will help you.
- Workout recovery: It’s important to feel energetic after a tough workout session. If you’ve been working out and feel exhausted, our recovery IV treatment can help you recover by restoring any fluids, vitamins and electrolytes that may have been lost during exercise.
- Lack of energy before athletics: Our energy boost treatment includes a blend of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and antioxidants to help restore your lost energy, improve your overall health and help you regain focus and concentration before your big event.
- Colds and flu: If you’re down with a cold or flu, IV treatment can help you recover from the symptoms. Our cold and flu treatment contains a mix of vitamins, fluids, electrolytes and medications to offer you quick relief.
- Nausea: Our standard nausea IV therapy contains a blend of anti-nausea medication and dextrose saline to help you get rid of nausea and be back on your feet in no time at all.
- Migraine: A migraine shouldn’t derail your day. Thanks to our IV treatment, you can get instant relief from migraines so that you can go on with your day normally.
- Fatigue: If you feel exhausted all the time or get tired after doing a few chores, take time off to get IV fluid therapy to help beat fatigue once and for all. Our fatigue IV treatment contains a unique blend of vitamins and minerals to supercharge your body.
- Pre and Post-op drip: Maximize your results from cosmetic surgery, recover faster, increase wound healing, decrease downtime and reduce pain and inflammation.
How IV Treatments Work
When you call us to schedule an appointment, our staff will talk to you to understand your condition and history. Then, we’ll come to your location within an hour to take your vital signs and perform a focused assessment. After that, we’ll recommend the best IV package for you based on your symptoms and administer the IV infusion. Treatment generally takes 30 to 45 minutes, and vitamins and minerals will be delivered directly to your bloodstream to help you feel better quickly so that you can go on with your day.
Schedule an In-Home IV Nutrient Therapy Treatment in Atlanta, Georgia area with Rejuvenate U Wellness. Our IV treatments are on-demand to fit into your schedule, whether you’re a high-profile athlete, a busy corporate executive or just someone feeling under the weather. If you just hope to improve your health and well-being, we can still help.