Recommended IV – REBOOT DRIP
A wide range of anxiety disorders exists with symptoms that occur in different ways. Some people have generalized anxiety disorder where they have persistent anxiety, while others have anxiety related to specific causes. The symptoms of anxiety can include:
- Feelings of nervousness, tension and restlessness
- A sense of impending doom or danger
- Difficulty controlling feelings of worry
- Trouble with sleeping or concentration
- Physical symptoms such as hyperventilation and sweating
Vitamins and Minerals for Brain Health When You Have Anxiety
The vitamins and minerals in a Myers Cocktail REBOOT IV nutrient therapy drip support nervous system health during anxiety disorder treatment. These compounds include:
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin B complex: B vitamins serve as building blocks for your cells and nervous system. A B vitamin deficiency can cause fatigue and mood symptoms, making it critical to get enough B vitamins when you have a mood disorder. Our Myers Cocktail REBOOT IV includes multiple types of B vitamins to support your energy production and mood regulation.
- Vitamin C: As an antioxidant, vitamin C protects your cells from free radical damage. Oxidative damage from free radicals in the nervous system can increase anxiety symptoms. By protecting your nervous system from free radicals, vitamin C can help you manage your anxiety.
- Magnesium: Magnesium supports brain function and mood. When you have a magnesium deficiency, you can have an increased risk of mood symptoms such as depression and anxiety. Maintaining your magnesium levels can contribute to healthier brain function when you have anxiety.
- Zinc: The enzymes that produce specific mood neurotransmitters rely on zinc to function. Your brain needs zinc to produce serotonin and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), two neurotransmitters involved in anxiety. By addressing any zinc deficiencies, an IV for anxiety can support your brain’s natural anti-anxiety compounds.